Friday, January 14, 2011

My first post

A few weeks ago at work we were talking about New Year's resolutions, and my co-worker Brian recommended this article.

The idea is instead of making trite resolutions about going to the gym or saving money, you should strive to be an interesting person. One of the suggestions is to start a blog and write at least one sentence per week. I've thought about starting a blog before, but I felt overwhelmed by the idea of having to keep it updated with wondrous entries to entertain and intrigue the masses. However, one sentence per week sounds like a doable goal, so here we go!

2 comments:

  1. You are an interesting person. Believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kelly, and good job actually doing some of the suggestions....I don't think I have done any yet.

    ReplyDelete